website and app
- Conditions of use
- Intellectual property
- User contributions
- In the event that individual provisions of this usage agreement are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- Our services are only available to natural persons over the age of 18 years.
- Our services are only available in Germany. You may not use the Services from outside Germany.
- Use of the Services requires compatible devices, Internet access and software. In some cases, software updates are required. This may result in additional costs.
- For certain parts of our services, it is necessary to set up and log in to a user account. This will be pointed out to you separately. The account information, in particular the access data, must be kept secret by you and may not be disclosed to third parties, including family members or other related persons. You shall be liable for any misuse made using your account information or your account if you are responsible for such misuse, in particular if you have breached your existing duties of care.
- You are required to provide accurate and complete information when you sign up for and use the Services. You are obligated to keep your registration data up to date at all times and to update it as necessary without being asked to do so and at short notice.
- Our Services may also provide interactive features that allow you to create, reproduce, distribute and make available to the public your own materials (e.g., text, photos, videos) and links. You may only use these features in strict compliance with applicable laws and the rights, in particular intellectual property and personal rights, of third parties. You are required to obtain all necessary rights prior to providing any materials and to provide only accurate and complete information.
- You hereby grant us a free, non-exclusive right of use, unlimited in time and place, to use the materials you provide as part of our services. The right of use is limited in content and scope to what is necessary for the operation and provision of our services.
- You also grant us the right to edit the materials provided by you, in particular to shorten them or improve potential errors. Your personal rights will be respected by us in any case.
- We reserve the right not to publish your provided contributions and to remove your published contributions.
- We are liable for defects according to the legal regulations.
- References and links to offers of third parties do not mean that we adopt the contents behind the reference or link as our own.
- Our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to injury to life, limb and health of persons, claims for breach of cardinal obligations, i.e. obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as compensation for damages caused by delay (§ 286 BGB). In this respect, we shall be liable for any degree of fault.
- Insofar as our liability for damages is excluded or limited, this shall also apply with regard to the personal liability for damages of our employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue our services or parts thereof at any time and without prior notice. We will, as far as possible, inform you in advance. There is, however, no entitlement to prior information.
- We have the right, notwithstanding any other rights and legal claims, to terminate this contract for good cause without prior notice to you.
- Good cause shall be deemed to exist, among other things, if you have breached a material contractual obligation or if you are in continuous breach of your contractual obligations and this breach of contract either cannot be remedied or if you have not remedied the breach of contract within the period specified for remedial action after receipt of a notice in text or written form (e.g. by e-mail).